Application Form - Child
1. Applications for admission and enrollment in the online programs are considered year-round. You can start Interactive Metronome® at any time during the current month. For all other programs, the admission process must be completed, including payment, at least 3 working days before the end of the current month, in order to start the intervention at the beginning if the next month.
2. Applications for in-person admission and enrollment are considered in May-June (or earlier) each year for the upcoming academic year September-July.
3. Submitted applications do not imply immediate admission, irrespective of whether in-person or online enrollment is concerned. Your application will be considered. In case the selected program is appropriate for the candidate and there are available spots, you will be contacted, in order to proceed with the admission process. The admission process is not completed, unless you receive a formal confirmation of the enrollment.
4. Submitted applications will be considered for admission on first-cum-first-serve basis.
5. During the admission process, you might be required to provide relevant documents.
6. It is best if the parent completing the application form is the parent who will be mainly assisting the child in the home intervention program and communicating with the professional team. All online and in-person programs include obligatory homework, in order for the acquired knowledge and skills to be stabilized, automatized and generalized.